Saturday, 19 September 2015

Neutrality






 There's a new event called GEN-Neutral Event it sells gender neutral clothes, shoes, hair, accessories, eyes and objects, everything on sale there is of very good quality and of course gender neutral. In case you're wondering it means its neither female or male nor is it what most would consider femboy, I might not be gender neutral in the above outfit but I did what I could without changing my shape or skin. Though my own personal opinion I still look hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Jeal Hair: Blue Set. Comes with rigged and unrigged version for re-sizing.

Top - Vinyl - Stump Hoodie/Tee Combo Pack Green - There is also a HUD that allows you to change the colour of the hood, and comes with the combos and even separate T-shirts to wear with various sizes even ones to fit the Maitreya, Slink, Venus, Isis, and Freya mesh bodies. Are those last ones even mesh bodies? So out of the loop on those.

Boots - (top) ~*S.E.*~ Get Steppin' Heels and (bottom) ~*S.E.*~ City Rain Heels - Both sets of these heels come with a HUD for texture changing, there's more textures to change in the Get Steppin' Heels as it has more parts than the City Rain Heels. When I first saw the bottom pair of boots I went "WELLINGTON BOOTS WITH HEELS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment